Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2008

Blue Linenweave Grapevine Bagg




When I was making this bagg I wanted it to be more substancial than some others. I achieved this by using iron-on quilt batting and then freeform quilted both the front and back. It is a medium sized bagg with the following dimensions:


top width: 10"

bottom width: 11 1/2"

heigth: 9 1/2"

strap length from the top of the bagg is 37"

The second photo shows the inside, which is lined with navy blue coated nylon. You can see the huge front zip pocket, and there is one inside as well! Note the details: braided trim on web strap, with D-rings at both ends. I used two vintage buttons stitched together in the hemp macrame zipper pull and woven & fringed trim across the top of the bag.
This is a bag to wear with denim.... very relaxed and casual.
See more pictures at my etsy store:

No comments: